Come Explore the Possibilities!
Cleveland Metroparks has fun, educational and diverse opportunities for volunteers at various locations throughout the Park District and Cleveland Metroparks Zoo! Consider joining the hundreds of individuals that comprise the Cleveland Metroparks Volunteer Team! Opportunities are available for individuals (16 years and older for Park District and 18 years and older for the Zoo), community groups, student projects, scout groups, school groups and more!
Cleveland Metroparks is committed to offering strategies that involve citizens and ensure meaningful and effective engagement of our communities. This philosophy is supported by the mission of Cleveland Metroparks Volunteer Services which is to "promote community involvement through rewarding volunteer opportunities that support the needs and mission of Cleveland Metroparks."
Volunteers make a difference!
- 5,300 annual volunteers
- 379,590 hours over three years
- $3,407,200 value over three years
Satisfaction of contributing to the conservation, education and recreation efforts of Cleveland Metroparks
- Opportunity to meet new people and share the excitement and purpose of Cleveland Metroparks
- Subscription to site-specific volunteer newsletters
- Subscription to district-wide volunteer newsletter
- On-site recognition events
- District-wide recognition events
- Discounts at Nature Shops
- Participation in Volunteer Appreciation Weeks discounts
For additional information, contact Volunteer Services:
Email or 440-331-8237
Cleveland Metroparks Volunteer Services
Park Operations Administration
4500 Valley Parkway
Fairview Park, OH 44126